Hi peeps! It has been a while! Sorry I am not going to apologize for not blogging in a while...because this was a creation of the unemployed Sarah (for which I remain rather surprised I even accomplished this aka stooped to this level) . I am pleased to announce I finally have an amazing job/income/purpose in life. I am a Recreation Therapist at a Veterans Hospital working on an inpatient spinal cord injury/disorder unit. It is pretty close to my DREAM JOB! I catch myself thinking, "They pay me for this?!" just about every day.
Blah blah enough of that happy garbage..don't want to rub it in for all of you people working to get a paycheck or not working at all because I have been there, done that.
So another update, I am obviously living in Chicago now. That is fabulous as well! I can't imagine wanting to leave this city anytime soon (but ask me in February when the weather drops below zero and I am peeing icicles) . My previously mentioned bf, Justin, relocated as well...it's amazing what can be accomplished with the use of profanity. But nonetheless, he's here and loving it as well! He just got a job with the Apple store on Michigan Ave. (the "Magnificent Mile"). He wears his glasses everyday to work to fit in with all the geeks and nerds but claims, "It's because he looks at computers all day." And the PC vs MAC debate still continues in this household so do not think I am backing down!
Now to be honest, I just could not remember my password....I figured it out. Hence the new post :) Peace, love, and God bless!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment